- Good luck to Marc Steele and Gary Smits today, racing the Triple D fat bike race.....a cold day to be on a bike! Hardcore warriors! 3 months ago
- I am feeling the season is not too far away.....is it Flyers. 4 months ago
- 2 days of #jinglecross down and 1 to go.....will the legs respond in the morning? 6 months ago
- Day 1 of JingleCross was a blah kind of race, a good night of sleep and hoping for a better day today on Day 2! 6 months ago
- Great weekend of racing with the Flyers at the Iceman....great people make us a great team! Good racing and good times! 6 months ago
Author Archives: titletownflyers
Looking at a slightly new design for the cyclocross skin suits……any thoughts, email me. Just want to change it up a bit and maybe lead into next season with a slightly new look, either way they both are clean and … Continue reading
What’s everyone been up to……? Getting to that time of the year when the mornings are chilly and the darkness is coming way to early! We had a small Labor Day ride, 5 riders showed up for a nice 35-40 miler…..great … Continue reading
Crazy Fast Steve-O! Great day of racing on our home course…..thanks to all the Flyers who raced and volunteered……we rock! Looking ahead to the Treadfest……go get em’! Let’s have a strong push into fall and then of course Cross season! … Continue reading
The Reforestation Ramble Main Course loop. Due to popular demand…..both the Main course and the Junior/first timers lap as well, see you all there!
The WORS train made a stop in the small town of Rockdale, WI……nice little town that seemed to really enjoy the WORS crew in town. The course had some rocking and rolling singletrack along with some out in the open … Continue reading
Couple of shots from the 24 Hours of Wausau, Denise is back on the bike and Rob never got off? Sounds like the Flyers in action had some nice podium success, very good work all! I heard you all had … Continue reading
Whoooooops!!!!!! Been a little too long between posts, still here and still on the bike! Updates coming, great job to all the last couple of races, been great to see the Flyers not only at the races but on the … Continue reading
A small gallery from the past weekend, a great time at the Subaru Cup…..great course and great fans, great racing……good weekend on the bike with the Flyers! We had a nice group camping at the Cup, big camping area and … Continue reading
Saw this artwork and had to borrow…thanks Tilly!
I am pleased and happy to say that we are organizing the kid’s race at the Subaru Cup, a very cool opportunity for us to give back to the youth of our sport! Hope to have a bunch of Flyers … Continue reading